~Self worth,quite simply ~
we cannot be connecting our self worth with how many people are attracted to us or how young your flawless skin radiates, or your perfect teeth shine,or how your flowing beautiful hair shines in the sunlight ,where you shop, what you wear ,your popularity status or how well you test, or if your thighs aren't even thinking about touching each other,because well here's the cold truth. GET OVER IT because not one of these things iv'e listed will last,now here is where I suggest you invest your self worth in,Gods unwavering love for you.
put your worth in how you treat people , in your daily doings with people ,how you make people smile,how many people you've befriended,how much courage you've had to stand up for what you believe in or someone you love. People you compliment & you make feel loved. especially your relationship with Heavenly father and Jesus Christ,because all of these things are unchanging and will satisfy you the most.
will bring you the most amount of peace and confidence.
Now I'm not saying don't love yourself and don't love your certain qualities,I'm saying yourself worth cant be tied to something such as clothing or your position on the football team, because these things are forever changing and what happens if your family falls into hard times and you can no longer have the blessing of shopping at higher end stores and you feel worthless because you felt those fancy clothing made up your worth,when in fact that couldn't be farther from the truth.
I cant stress enough on how important investing your self worth in heavenly things instead of worldly things is. I know learning to connect myself worth with Gods love for me and what kind of a person i am on the inside ,has saved me from so much heart ache and self doubt.I know the same goes to everyone.

Act beautiful& speak beautifully
put your worth in how you treat people , in your daily doings with people ,how you make people smile,how many people you've befriended,how much courage you've had to stand up for what you believe in or someone you love. People you compliment & you make feel loved. especially your relationship with Heavenly father and Jesus Christ,because all of these things are unchanging and will satisfy you the most.
will bring you the most amount of peace and confidence.
Now I'm not saying don't love yourself and don't love your certain qualities,I'm saying yourself worth cant be tied to something such as clothing or your position on the football team, because these things are forever changing and what happens if your family falls into hard times and you can no longer have the blessing of shopping at higher end stores and you feel worthless because you felt those fancy clothing made up your worth,when in fact that couldn't be farther from the truth.
I cant stress enough on how important investing your self worth in heavenly things instead of worldly things is. I know learning to connect myself worth with Gods love for me and what kind of a person i am on the inside ,has saved me from so much heart ache and self doubt.I know the same goes to everyone.
Act beautiful& speak beautifully
Comments
Post a Comment