Blair of a fog horn


   My name is Elizabeth wyona Goold.
I am 15 years old. I was born in California where my heart has remained faithfully in love.
      But don't have me mistaken, there are days when I want nothing more than to move on a whim to a small,cold town. Where small coffee shops are they only places to socialize. And the only necessities I would need are the company of myself a journal, my scriptures, a camera,
a cozy blanket that reeks of memories and a semi decent phone with awful coverage.
               I am in awe of the ocean and the wonder and mystery it holds. My soul is drawn back to my core when I hear the Blair of a fog horn.
 I feel as if I spent my days walking with Christ along the coast, as he would explain his plans for me. So a piece of my soul unknowingly lingers. I know that there is a God above who hears our prayers. Who aligned the stars, the moon and the earth just within the means of our Vision. Who picks us up when our legs refuse to carry us any further. I love this life I have been given. I wouldn't trade a single breath for anything this world has to offer. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red door on Narraganset street.

To my father.