A world where...


As I've come to find myself, I've realized I

 care deeply, for everyone and everything.

I've been pondering the thought of,"Is 

this just a phase everyone goes through"and

 then eventually wares out of?".

To be bold and slightly confident, I like

 this part of myself. Every bone in my being

 wants this to not "just be a phase". I want

  this to be a package deal with my soul. A

 deal that I signed up for up in heaven. 

A package deal that entitles, the sun,the

 moon and the stars having a greater meaning,
than in actuality.

Anything and everything having symbolism.

Every soul having hidden messages and quirks with story's to tell.           

I don't EVER want to live in a state of mind where a flower buried by dirt isn't a declaration of hidden beauty.
 A world where thousand year old trees don't love to see the generations,come and go and see the styles change. A state of mind, that puts value in materialistic desires.
 A place where Humans inevitable  imperfections and mistakes are oppurtunitys to gain compensation.
A world where people deem social status more important than genuine relations. And people are so caught up in taking care of themselves, that people no longer hold the door open for one another. Complimenting a complete stranger is
a thing of the past.
I challenge you to go about your day and see five things differently, gain a different view point. Whether it be on a homeless man, the ocean waves,the formation of a cloud or a stressed out mom with a screaming child behind you. Try,try and you'll find genuine care for them ( very hippie sounding about the cloud but its true and the wave, but hey I dig it). 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red door on Narraganset street.

To my father.